Saturday, October 25, 2014

Rigid - Story

Since i feel like nothing worth much attention i decided i should write about this word rigid. First time i met this interesting word is when i entered a bar filled with flexibility.

 I felt in love in Rigid. Every time i needed some firm base i thought of Rigid. I always put hands on Rigid's tables. Rigid sounds nice. I threw a ball and yelled bend!! And she said i can't i am Rigid. Rigid got hit and i had to take her to the hospital.

We entered inside and the doctor started checking me up. I was confused and said "Why are you checking me up?" And doctor said "Because she is Rigid". Ok the injury healed quickly even tho i wasn't hurt. We started watching Rigid TV and Rigid Movies and some other rigid stuff.

One day i woke up and found rigid dead. I was scared but i didn't called anyone. If they saw this they would became Stiff of fear. And since this is a rigid story there is no place for any stiffness, or maybe there is.

Ok i called Stiff and, he said "What the fuck is this?" "It's Rigid shit" "So who is gonna clean it?" "I will, it happens when a person dies" " Ok so what do you want from me?" "What should i do with the body?" "Bury her" and i did that.

I was very sad and cried weeks without stop and went into another bar where i met Rigidus.

(rigidus is latin of rigid)


No comments:

Post a Comment