Saturday, October 25, 2014

What do i hate?
















I hate everything about nationalism.
 I hate orders.
 I hate disorders.
 I hate people that think they are better than you.
 I hate popularity.
 I hate crowded places.
 I hate bald people.
 I hate people that don't admit mistake.
 I hate news.
 I hate actors that don't have a movie.
 I hate  difficult situations.
 I hate soap.
 I hate prejudice
 I hate batteries
 I hate half eaten cakes
I hate perfections
I hate drugs
I hate smart people
I hate stupid people with degree
I hate rich people because i don't have money and they are telling me what to do
I hate pants with hole on the ass
I hate shit
I hate insects that are not ants
I hate fast ballads
I hate emptiness
I hate people that think that you think that they think that you think......
I hate institutions that don't work
I hate policeman sons
I hate dieing
I hate men that use poison
I hate church
I hate statues made by the government
I hate un rewritten text.
I hate abnormal heart rate and the people that think abnormal is normal.
I hate liver damage
I hate toilets
I hate bots
I hate etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment