Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello

Greetings people. I am young artist and i open this site to share as it says all my thoughts and creative ideas about music ,games, arts, music, food, drinks, society and everything else. I finished 1 year law school and i quit because i didn't had the money to continue and somewhere in the middle of the year decided that,everything that college has to offer is not for me. I decided to look for some job but that didn't went quite as expected. So now i have lot of time in my hands that ill spend  writing about everything and maybe earn some money on ads i hope.
What do i like? I like everything from art,literature, poetry, games, movies and the biggest passion is music. Rock and blues music. Mostly old 70s rock music. I like to listen old music records, i must mention i don't own a record player (i tried making one and managed to get some unsatisfactory sound and big scratch on some of my records) but ill get one soon.
I like Russian literature and books and  i am big fan of Tolstoy. So that's short intro about me and my interests i hope you will enjoy spending your time on this blog. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment