Saturday, January 18, 2014

Why i write in English?

Simple, because English is the universal language of understanding between people. Because most of the content on the internet is English. If any other language was made standard for universal understanding i would choose that language to write.

I will never forget where i was born and where i come from and where i grow up. I can't escape that i would never try to do so. Your place of origin is inscribed in your DNA and you can't change that nor i have any wish to do that. The first language you learn is the one your parents speak. The first letters you learn to write are those of the country you grew up in.I will never forget that and ill continue to improve to speak and express in that language.

If i write in English doesn't mean i forgot the ways and culture of the country i grew up in. Nor i have forgot the art, music etc that this country has created and the country i was born in created. And i have big respect for the artists and all the people that create and struggle to create and improve the culture on their main, mother language in this small but full with spirit country.

I have great respect for all Balcan ways and culture. And ill try to care for that culture in the music ill create in future. I haven't forgot where i come from. This place is in my chest with every breath i take, in my head with every sound, smell, taste and in my heart with every pulse. It's my home, it's where i belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment